Miss West Virginia USA Benefits and Goals
The Miss West Virginia USA Pageant includes among its goals:
- To offer a venue where young women from 18 to 26 years old can grow personally in poise, confidence, goal-setting, public speaking and communication skills, physical fitness, and self-discipline.
- To open doors and provide career and educational opportunities, not only to the winner, but to all who participate.
- To provide a positive alternative to the many destructive activities that lure our young people today.
- To promote our sponsors throughout the state.
- To promote involvement of contestants and titleholders in community service programs and charities.
- To promote Literacy throughout the state as the special program of the Miss West Virginia USA Pageant.
- In conjunction with Miss USA, to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer and Breast Cancer.
- In conjunction with Miss Teen USA, to promote the Youth Anti-Drug Campaign.
Photos courtesy of Miss Universe Organization L.P., LLLP and Edwin Shaw Photography
MISS USA® and the “Woman with the stars” Logo and the crown design are registered trademarks and copyrights of Miss Universe L.P., LLLP
Independently conducted and produced by Sanders & Associates, Inc., under license from Miss Universe L.P., LLLP